Our experience-driven approach to building your brand will create awareness, encourage client loyalty and ultimately get results!
From the beginning, I have been passionate about design. I was the child who would rearrange my bedroom furniture trying to test the limits, but still wanting to achieve feng shui. I went on to art school, graduating with a fine arts degree. I needed to learn all the design rules, so I could break them while attaining balance! These are skills I use daily with our clients at Bliss and Tell. I believe good design is unique, balanced, and appropriate.
Along with creating great design, I want everyone we work with to feel valued, heard, and understood. I know the uneasiness that comes with putting a portion of your business into the hands of someone else, it’s a task I take on with the utmost care. I truly enjoy this gig, there is nothing more exciting than seeing a brand we’ve developed become thriving and focused.
1. I’m obsessed with the Enneagram. I’m a SEVEN for those of you know don’t know what that means the quick description is – extroverted, optimistic, versatile, and spontaneous, also, scattered.
2. I have the best husband, he’s handy, supportive and an awesome dad (what more could a girl want). I also have two wildly perfect kiddos – Olivia (8 years old) + Donovan (3 yr old). They are my whole world, they keep me inspired and motivated.
3. Mid Century Modern is my JAM!! Dark, moody, clean lines – YES!!! Don’t we all want to be living in an episode of Mad Men? Oh, Just me? ha!
4. I love coffee – I know most people say that, but y’all I LOVE coffee. I like it hot, iced, cooked in things, even old, black and cold (because I’m scattered and lost my cup). I drink way too much of it and ya know what, I’m ok with that!
5. Currently, you can find me living my best life in a 1920’s bungalow. Old, good design just speaks to me. I have always loved interior design so when I’m not working away as Creative Director at B&T, I’m gutting bathrooms (really my hubs) and hanging new curtains (actually what I do).
I have a background in marketing with a concentration in graphic design. I joined Bliss and Tell Creative after working in the corporate industry for three years and soon realized this is where I was meant to work. Working on both design and digital projects is perfect for me since I have the talent for extreme organization and is driven by details. I love to assist our clients and help them achieve their dreams! I truly enjoyed the client relationships that have developed while working for B&T.
1. I currently live in Gainesville, GA with my blue heeler, Remi. We are 2 miles down the road from Bekah and her adorable family!
2. Walking by the lake, sitting outside working, or convincing Bekah that we can in fact operate a boat are just a few things you’ll find me doing. I believe deeply in the healing powers of sunshine and water.
3. I love learning new things and challenging myself. If there is a problem, I love finding a solution and implementing it.
4. There is some kind of euphoria that takes over when I get to slide that pencil across a task that has been completed. I have a deep love for marking things off my lists. And there are MANY lists.
5. I have an extremely healthy relationship with crime shows. Let me emphasize healthly. There is nothing abnormal about watching murder mystery all day, right?!